I’ve decided to go ahead and list my project. I’ve had a lot going on at work and home, and just haven’t been able to find the time to complete this kit, as much as I’d love to. Located at my home at E98 in central New Mexico.

I ordered and paid for the kits on 7/26/2021. I received the first shipment of the wing, fuselage, and finish kits on 3/29/2022. I received the engine / fwf kit on 6/21/2023.

I have:

Wing kit

Fuselage kit

Finish kit

Power distribution kit

Precut panel for G3X

G3x Pre-Cover kit

Garmin autopilot kit (not including servos)

Baby bush wheel tailwheel

22” dresser tires

Extended baggage

Lots of other bits & pieces.

1.75” HD brakes

LED light kit w/ single landing light

Cockpit LED map light

Some minor tooling / jigs

CC363i engine w/ electronic ignition + FWF kit

Sensenich carbon fiber ground adjustable prop

Work done:

I’ve completed the wings to the end of the wing manuals. Wiring & brackets for lights, mounts for Garmin air data unit, etc are installed. Built for standard range fuel. The wings were built with the updated framework to allow for removal / inspection of the fuel tanks without needing recovering work. The fuselage has been completed through the end of the Extended baggage manual. No covering has been started. I think anyone inspecting the work I did will agree that it’s well built and professional. There are a few small imperfections, as expected from even an experienced builder. Nothing that you’ll notice after covering, but I can point out all my minor mistakes in person.

Price is $180,000 firm for everything, which is what I calculated I’ll have spent, giving my build progress no value and not including shipping, tooling, etc. Ordering the exact same configuration from CC would cost significantly more - Currently over $195,000.

Contact Justin @ (505) 801-9648 or justin@southwest.aero