Thread: Maximizing Performance: Tips and Tricks for the CC11-160 Carbon Cub SS

Default Maximizing Performance: Tips and Tricks for the CC11-160 Carbon Cub SS

I've been flying the CC11-160 Carbon Cub SS for a while now and have been absolutely thrilled with its performance. However, I'm always looking to get the most out of my aircraft, and I'm sure many of you are too. I thought it would be great to have a thread where we can share tips, tricks, and best practices for maximizing the performance of our Carbon Cubs.

Here are a few topics to get us started:
    • Optimizing Weight Distribution: How do you manage your load to ensure optimal CG and performance?

• Engine Management: Share your strategies for engine care, from warm-up routines to in-flight management.

• Propeller Choices: Has anyone experimented with different propellers? What results have you seen?

• Fuel Efficiency: Tips for managing fuel load and consumption for longer flights.

• Aftermarket Upgrades: Any modifications or upgrades that have made a significant difference?

I'm looking forward to learning from the collective wisdom of this community. Let's help each other get the best flying experience possible from our Carbon Cub SS!
    Last edited by mudslinger; 03-26-2024 at 07:28 PM.

Default Re: Maximizing Performance: Tips and Tricks for the CC11-160 Carbon Cub SS

Upgrades:

Oil cooler door: https://forum.cubcrafters.com/showth...0cooler%20door

12V heated seat cushion for winter flying.

Cheers
    Dan Arnold
    KEUL